Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Remembering the Past. Forging the Future.

As ORD draws nearer, I realized that I have more time than usual during my NS life. With all this spare time, I managed to savage my two old blogs (Tumblr and Blogger). Looking back at all the posts I made back then, I can only say how naive I was in the past.


The last post I published on Blogger was on 22 September 2010, the first anniversary with the first person I fell in love with. The virgin love experience. The sweet moments we used to have together. Very soon a full-stop was written. Memorable, but a memory that I am trying my best to expel. 

The last post published on Tumblr (I started using in 2012), dated 10 August 2012, was with the third person I was in a relationship with. It was love at first sight. Sounded like some Disney Princess storyline, but indeed it was. The only difference is, the story did not go happily ever after. There was Volume One and Volume Two. We broke up once  and we get back together after three months. Like many have said, usually patched-back relationship cannot last. No doubt about that now. After all the ups and downs, at least we are still good friends now.

There was no posts for my second relationship.

Never had blogging become part of my life as I find it hard to write something interesting. My life is quite a bore. However, I believe that from today onwards, my life will no longer be blank sheet with black doodles. It will be a scrapbook full of colour. 

In fact, there is a special someone painting a rainbow on my book all this while. Although this someone is not in Singapore with me, he has been bridging the rainbow across the South China Sea to me every day, every hour, every second without fail.

For now, I end my first post after the revamp of my blog. All old posts has been erased. A fresh memory draws on.

No comments:

Post a Comment