Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What's up next?

Since my last post I made when I was stuck in Singapore Changi Airport due to the aftermath of Typhoon Usagi in Hong Kong, I didn't have much time to post anything while I was in back in hometown. Even after a month after the trip, I totally forgot to update the blog. But here goes again..

Going back to hometown for a full month without anything to worry about (work or studies) was really awesome. I took some time to explore many places of interest in Hong Kong like the huge Buddha at Lantau Island and Ocean Park. And at Ocean Park, I got to see a real panda at last! 

I sound totally like a tourist, but to be honest, being a native doesn't mean you had explored every corner of your hometown. I have so many Singaporean friends who until now haven't been to or even seen Marina Bay Sands, Gardens By the Bay, Singapore Flyer etc. So..nothing to be ashame of :D

So this is the famous Buddha up in the hills at Lantau Island.

Welcome to Ocean Park kids!

Watched the panda walk on his fronts and pee on the wall.

For the first two weeks, I met up with two separate group of Singaporen friends who came to Hong Kong for holiday. It is really coincidental that they are coming over to my hometown back to back.

Throughout the journey, there is a special someone who accompanied me wherever I went to. For those who saw my Facebook photos, you guessed it right - Charmander!


Taking the MTR..

Enjoying the night scene of Hong Kong..

He has been very lazy and refused to walk. Ended up carrying him around. 

Climbing all over the seats on the plane and running down the aisle before I could....

..buckle him tight to his seat!


After my one long month homecoming trip back to Hong Kong, I am back in Singapore (again..Zzz).

Fun time is definitely over and for the past one month after returning to Singapore, I did absolutely nothing! Not exactly nothing..but I did try looking for jobs and yet to hear from any of those I applied for. 

Oh well..how will life be in the near future? I don't know. It's not easy to make a living these days. 

P.S. I know this post really sucks. I have no idea what I was typing actually lol! It's 3am in the morning and I could sleep..so I did this

No comments:

Post a Comment