Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So..my flight is.....

I waited so long for the day to return to hometown Hong Kong so badly and Super Typhoon Usagi (Usagi means rabbit in Japanese) chose to strike hours before my flight. Initially planned to fly on 23 Sep 2013 1:15am from Singapore to Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific called to inform me on the cancellation and rescheduling of my flight.



I am totally fine with the cancellation of my flight and I am extremely impressed how quick CX managed to reschedule me to fly the following day at 12:45pm.


I came to the airport early to check in and  did a little shopping for plushie for my dear. Who knows things didn't go as according to plan again. AGAIN. My flight is delayed for another 1 hour 20 minutes.

The reason behind the delay is due to the extremely high air traffic in Hong Kong as most of the flights are postponed to today after the rabbit farted so hard. 

Surprisingly, Cathay Pacific actually provided food vouchers for affected passengers. No one goes hungry while waiting. Hungry people = Angry people. 

I loitered all over the terminals and guess what! I met my first ex in the transit area! Hmm although it is a little awkward, it is a short reunion after all :)

Oh well..all I can do now is sit outside the boarding gate and charge my phone and blog something. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment