Friday, August 30, 2013

Dinner time!

After exhausting our remaining brain juice on where to eat, my parents took my recommendation into consideration. Hifumi Japanese Restaurant 一二味 at Plaza Singapura! Highly recommended place for lunch or dinner. For whatever set you order, you get to enjoy a free flow of snacks and stomach filling food (soba, takoyaki, cheese fondue etc.) Just top up $1.99 and you get to enjoy free flow of drinks too.


Ordered three sets of food and it was overkill. There's no way we can finish the food.

Itadakimasu!

 Chicken in tomato stew soup served with rice for my dad.

Kaiage with fried vegetables for myself.

Konkatsu Curry Rice for my mum.

The food is not expensive and really delicious. Not at all sinful. Very healthy. And very (over) filling.




It's been a while since we took a family shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment